Legal-Centric IT Support
Net Technical Solutions' experience and knowledge of the legal services sector means that we understand the IT challenges faced by law firms every day. To thrive and grow legal firms need reliable and robust IT to help deliver services as professionally and effectively as possible.
The legal services industry can be particularly fast-paced at times, and it is often vital to respond quickly and directly to clients. Our IT Network Support service desk is specifically tuned to react quickly and effectively to your IT issues, with live engineers on the end of a phone ready to assist, rather than simply call handlers or case loggers. Our aim is to get you back up and running as quickly as possible, no matter how big or small the problem.
We are familiar with troubleshooting and liaising with third-party providers for Case Management Systems such as Mattersphere, Leap, Indigo, Eclipse and Clio, Digital Dictation Software such as BigHand, Leap Dragon, Lexacom, etc. and Time-Recording Software such as Tikit, Leap, Osprey and others.
We can also help to provide the right IT support for law firms and the infrastructure needed to equip legal staff with the technology to carry out their work and ensure any data handled is protected and secure. We also know that for legal services, downtime is not an option and so we have a dedicated team monitoring our clients’ systems to ensure maximum business continuity.
We also support our legal customers with their remote working requirements and understand that it is another major factor to consider for IT support for legal services. Solicitors and barristers need to be able to work efficiently wherever they are based be it their client’s location, legal premises such as courts, their own offices, or at home.
What our legal services clients can expect from us:
- Dedicated support hotline number - unique to your organisation.
- Instant access to our Service Desk - no message takers or call handlers.
- Friendly, straight-talking technical team - with no ‘techno geeks’.
- 24/7 server and network monitoring - helps spot problems quickly.
- First class case management - with an online portal for tracking updates.
- Unlimited remote support - via telephone or remote access assistance.
- Dedicated Account Manager - providing strategy, sales support and escalation.
- Full liaison with 3rd party providers - to help resolve issues quickly.
- Inclusive and unlimited attendance onsite - backed up with strict SLAs.
- Regular scheduled onsite service visits - to suit your requirements.
Please visit our IT Support page for more detailed information.