2020 has been an unusual year and with it has brought a whole host of COVID-19 related cyber scams. Our video below details some of the major scams that you should look out for in both your business and personal life to keep your data safe and stay secure.
If you would like advice or information on how to protect your business data and keep it safe from cybercrime, especially whilst your staff are working remotely or work from home, don't hesitate to contact ustoday.
Download a free copy of YOUR Top 5 IT Support Questions... Answered!
YOUR TOP 5 IT SUPPORT QUESTIONS
The pandemic has made hundreds of organisations question the quality of the IT Support they receive and many have realised that they want more than they are currently getting from their incumbent provider.
If you’re looking for a new company to provide your IT Support, did you know that there are five key questions that people ask - and we’d be delighted to answer them… with a very positive YES!
Check out this brand new guide to see our answers to the top 5 questions people ask.
1. Can you work with us in partnership, rather than just being another supplier?
2. Do you have a range of IT services that can help to grow our business?
3. Do you work proactively or just fix things when they break?
4. Do you have a clear plan in place for if and when our IT goes down?
5. Can you maintain and upgrade our systmes without staff disruption?